Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Feliz Navidad Cristina!!!

Where did the time go???

For the past three months our grade 4 classes have had the opportunity to meet and work with an amazing young exchange student from Tarragona, (Spain), Cristina Gonzales Pagan. It's with sadness I say goodbye to my new friend and colleague as she leaves for home this Friday, Dec. 21st...After a well deserved holiday she will be completing her last session at University. Her future students will be the lucky ones!
***Dear Cristina, each student wanted to write you a special note for this posting. The
notes are included below. Enjoy! xox , Mrs. Gagne (France) *************************************************************************************

Mrs. G: I hope our paths will cross again soon, whether traveling or as colleagues. You are an amazing person and a terrific musician and role model for our students! I'm so glad we shared firsts...tobagonning, horse sleigh, snow fall, sugar on snow, pushing cars out of snow banks, cutting our Christmas tree.
You leave me with many
memories! Merci...


Mme Richard: Wish we could bottle up a piece of snowy Canada for you so you could always remember our time with us...take care of yourself. We will miss your smiling face! Cheers!


Joshua: Good bye Cristina, I hope you like the snow!!!

Dawson: Good bye Cristina. I like Spain and I like you! Hope you had fun.


Anthony: Thank you for coming here!


Alexis: Thank you for making us learn about Spain. I'll miss you very much!

Keven: I will miss you. I hope you had fun her at LES. Thanks f
or coming.


Kody: I liked it when you let us make posters. I hope you come back...have a good trip!

Kyle: I hope you liked sliding. I hope you enjoyed playing in the snow!

Taylor: You are a really nice teacher! I hope you have a nice Christmas.


Corinna: I hope to see you next year. I hope you have a safe trip home. We all love you , hope to see you soon.


Randy: I wish you a Merry Christmas!


Jessica: We will miss you when you will be gone!


Kayla: We had lots of fun with you here. xox


Ashley: Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will miss you. We had lots of fun having you here!


Abby: I hope you like the Goofy I made you!
Christina: We all will miss you!

Kelly 4r: I really enjoyed you coming to teach us about Spain. Thank you! xoxo


Gabriel: Thanks for teaching us. You are great!


Logan: Thank you for teaching us about Spain. I hope you have a nice trip! Merry Christmas!


Jonathan R.: Merry Christmas Cristina! Come back soon!


Casey: I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You were the best Spanish teacher ever. Thank you for everything , hope you have a nice time in Spain.


Thomas : Dear Cristina, I liked the classes you gave us. I think you're going to be the best teacher ever.

Mathew: We want you to have a Merry Christmas.

Jonathan H.: Dear Cristina, You were a great teacher. Thanks for being here!


Derick: I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope I bump into you in Spain one day!


Chrsitopher: I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year. Come back!


Samantha: Merry Christmas and Happy holidays. Have a good time in Spain. xox

Kelly 4g: I will miss you. I wish I could go see you one day! I liked learning about Spain with you. xox


Bianca: I will miss you a lot. I wish you a Happy Christmas and Merry New Year. I wish you could come back! xoxox

Sean: Dear Cristina, Merry Christmas. I will miss you. thank you for everything. Good luck in the future!

Marianne: I will miss you when you go. Come back again! Merry Christmas!

Tristan: Dear Cristina, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Good luck! Thank you!


Kelly Ann: Dear Cristina, I wish you a Merry Christmas. God luck!


Marija: I will miss you. Thank you for everything. Good luck in the future! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Alessia: Cristina, I will miss you a lot. Good luck in the teaching future. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, sincerely, xxxxxooooo

3 comments:

ab said...

MP I like your comment to Cristina. I will miss her too!!!
From:AB

Cristina said...

Hi, Hola!!
Now I am in Spain...Here there isn't snow and it's too warm!! :P
I miss all of you.
I have had a fantastic time in your class.
Thank you for all!!

Cristina xox

Mrs. Gagne said...

It will seem strange not having you with us tomorrow Cristina!
xox Mrs Gagne