Friday, November 23, 2007

GENERATIONS READING PROGRAM

Last month our grade 4 class had the opportunity to share some reading and story telling time with the residents of St. Francis Manor. Each student brought a sample piece of writing as well as an English and French book to read aloud. They had practiced these in class prior to our visit. The morning was so successful that we will be returning in December to share some of our more recent pieces of writing and Christmas stories. Thank you to all of the residents who received us so warmly.
-Mrs. Gagne

When we went to St. Francis Manor we walked there with my class because it's more fun. I saw my grandma when I got there. I also saw about 20-30 people. All of them were nice to me. My buddy and I talked to about 9 different people. It was fun there!
-CM 4g

At the Saint-Francis Manor it was so much fun because we got to read stories to a lot of people. I thought we made the people at the Saint-Francis Manor very happy that day. This Friday we are going again. I am so excited!!

K.T. 4r

3 comments:

Mrs. Gagne said...

Dear Grade 4's,
I was so very proud of all of you during our visit! I could tell how prepared you were to read your stories and how much you enjoyed meeting your hosts.
Sincerely, Mrs. Gagne

gc4r said...

i think it was prity cool and they must be very happy

lgc4r said...

I can't wait till we go to the Manor again it was fun=).