Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CRISTINA - OUR VERY TALENTED MUSICIAN!!!

Dear Students,
Last week I had the opportunity to see Cristina perform at a live concert with her friend from Spain. These past few weeks the two have been drawing quite a crowd with their IRISH folk music! During the show I heard Cristina play the Spanish flute and bagpipe as well as sing. She was fantastic! the whole crowd was clapping along during the show. Some of you may not know this, but back home she plays with a band from Tarragona called the OTHERSIDE. I really hope that she plays for us in class soon! Don't you?
-Mrs. Gagne

ps. If you would like to see her bands website go to: www.myspace.com/othersidetarragona

ps. You can also see Cristina and her friend perform live in Lennoxville on YOU TUBE by going to:
- Spanish Girls, Irish Music

ps. Remember to ask permission from your parents first :)

4 comments:

Cristina said...

I enjoy playing any intruments!!
I love music!!!

mp said...

I can't wait to hear you play.-mp

bd4g said...

i love the instruments that you playd

p.s i love your song that you sing with your gang

db said...

Yo chistina I will see you at the lion pub you look great on the picter