Wednesday, December 5, 2007

HURRAY FOR P.J. DAY!!!


Hey this is MD,
Yesterday was the p.j. Party. We watched the movie “Screaming and Kicking.” It was really funny when the tigers danced the Macarena. “ALL” the class laughed out loud. It was almost like we were screaming in there. We watched the movie in Mrs. M’s class. I hope we can have another movie like that one!
“SCREAMING AND KICKING!!!”

-MD-










The Pajama Party

That pajama party rocked! The movie we watched was hilarious, but I almost fell asleep. I was pretty tired but it was fun. The movie was "Kicking and Screaming" , it was about soccer. I know I laughed a lot. I have that movie at my house.
Tell me how you felt about that day and the movie in the comments section.


kl4r

7 comments:

mp said...

I loved the movie too.-mp

bd4g said...

I love what you write.-mp

md said...

I really liked the movie to!
-MD-

sp said...

I really really liked the movie to!!

-sp

Anonymous said...

I like the pyjamas party and that movie too! That was so fun!



Kb 4g

md said...

yes! it was so funny. even more when they dansed the macarana.
-MD-

Mrs. Gagne said...

I'm glad to know all of your enjoyed our special PJ day! Any suggestions for our next reward day???
- Mrs. Gagne